This policy has been developed to address requests to become a Third Party Training Manager (“TPTM”) to I-CAR. The initial screening criteria in Items #1-3 have been developed to determine candidacy as a third party training manager.
- Potential TPTM must not be an I-CAR Employee and/or I-CAR Instructor.
- Potential TPTM must be a legitimate business – meaning the business is incorporated or an LLC. Legal documentation reflecting such needs to be provided to I-CAR prior to the next step in the process being taken.
- I-CAR receives documentation of incorporation or LLC papers and sends Third Party Training Manager Agreement template to TPTM.
- The Agreement must then be signed by the TPTM and Company whose training records are being accessed. The TPTM will secure both theirs and their client’s signatures and send to I-CAR for final signature.
- Providing all is in order, I-CAR will obtain I-CAR CEO signature on Agreement (counter-signature) and send copy of the signed Agreement and system set-up instructions to TPTM and Company.
- TPTM will be granted access to Company’s training records for one year from date of signed agreement.
I-CAR reserves the right to revoke the Third Party Training Manager Agreement at any time for just cause, and turn off access to the I-CAR system at any time.