Professional Training for a Promising Career
Collision repair students who are taught using the I-CAR Professional Development Program - Education Edition™ enjoy several advantages. These benefits to their education and future career prospects include:
- Learning using the same curriculum used to train current industry professionals
- Instruction from educators trained by I-CAR, the industry-recognized leader in collision repair training
- Hands-on experience gained by 30% classroom learning and 70% in-shop skill development
- Achievement of the industry-recognized Platinum™ designation upon graduation
- Practical training that prepares graduates to be productive
- Invested value to employers through completion of more than $2,500 of I-CAR training that businesses can apply toward fulfilling their Gold Class and direct repair network training requirements
- Readiness for more advanced professional training through attainment of PDP ProLevel 1®
I-CAR training is the industry standard for training that contributes to safe, complete and quality repairs. It's also the right choice for technical and career school students who want the practical knowledge and professional credentialing they need to be ready for work in the collision repair industry.
Find a school in your area that offers I-CAR training today!