A business that is pursuing but has not yet achieved Gold Class™ is on the Road to Gold™. Along the way, your staff will develop their knowledge and skills. Their training will contribute to proper repairs, improved business performance and enhanced employee development.
Your journey to Gold Class begins when you contact an I-CARE™ Customer Support Representative at 1.800.ICAR.USA (800.422.7278). Businesses can expect to spend 12 to 24 months on the Road to Gold, depending on the level of existing training, size of the facility and other factors.
It’s easy to begin training!
Here is an overview of the process:
- Identify employee roles and submit an Employee Roster to I-CAR by email or fax, or call Customer Care for instructions on how to submit your roster in writing.
- Create your MyI-CAR account.
- You will receive an email asking you to activate your account. If you do not receive an email within 5 minutes, check your spam or junk folder or call Customer Care for activation.
- Login to MyI-CAR and access Training Manager. You can use tools in Training Manager to plan, track, and schedule training.
- Once training requirements have been met, submit your Insurance Gold Class Application.
Learn more about Maintaining Insurance Gold Class status.